This week’s 7 from 7 covers new Sport England awards, diversity in the media, London Olympic legacy and UK Sport’s bidding wish list.
- Olympic legacy – kids doing less sport than 2012.
- The Government’s event bidding list. What’s on it.
- How American teams get taxpayers to build their stadia.
- National Fitness Day makes big impact.
- Probably the most talked about article this week amongst journalists – Qatar.
- New Sport England money and NGB makes bid for changes in way it is awarded.
- Does the sports media have diversity problem?
To get 7 from 7 straight in your inbox each week, sign up here.