This week’s 7 from 7 covers broadcasting owning the rights to sports, volunteer demographics and the battle for control of skateboarding.
- What happens when broadcasters run sports.
- A new sports podcast from PR Week.
- New research on what volunteers look like.
- People don’t like it when you suggest inserting microchips into athletes.
- Vice goes behind the scenes at one of those tennis schools.
- The battle to control skateboarding.
- David Collier to leave league role.
To get 7 from 7 straight in your inbox each week, sign up here.