This week’s 7 from 7 covers meta sports sponsorship, the US basketball scandal and Facebook’s big sports rights buy.
- Bobsleigh NGB CEO makes way.
- Facebook makes defining sports rights move (NFL).
- PwC Sports Survey identifies key sector trends.
- The basketball scandal engulfing America.
- Meta madness – Coca Cola is now sponsoring a football player who doesn’t exist.
- Life lessons and adventure sport in this new(ish) podcast.
- UKAD targets gyms and amateur sport.
To get 7 from 7 straight in your inbox each week, sign up here.