Seven from Seven is the briefest round-up of sports news which you don’t want to miss each week. This week, you’ve got how the Danes create medallists – but nicely, the government’s review of UKAD and weaponised real-life MarioKarts.
- How the Danes create medallists without upsetting everyone.
- Not quite this week but speculation over the new UK Sport chair.
- The Government is reviewing UKAD.
- Can your sport compete with a real-life, weaponised version of MarioKarts? Of course not. Nothing can.
- A glimpse into the future of technology in broadcasting (warning – jargon alert).
- British Cycling has appointed a people person to look after its athletes.
- It’s Friday. Treat yourself to an article on football crests.
To get 7 from 7 straight in your inbox each week, sign up here.