Seven from Seven is the briefest round-up of sports news which you don’t want to miss each week.
This week it covers Tinder sex, the science behind captaincy and the sports sector’s General Election manifesto.
- It’s that most wonderful time of the year – manifesto time. This one is from UK Active.
- And this one from the Sport and Recreation Alliance.
- The difference between innovation and cheating in sport (Vice).
- Liverpool and Manchester unite in bid for Commonwealths.
- How Tinder sex is getting athletes two hours more sleep a night.
- A blog on the science behind appointing Sam Warburton Lions captain.
- And this great BBC 15-minute programme on the captain fallacy.
To get 7 from 7 straight in your inbox each week, sign up here.