The news headlines you don’t want to have missed this week. From a league table of the buzziest sports events, through what retirement looks like for female athletes, to a poll showing low support for funding medal-winning.
- Name the top five sports events with the biggest UK buzz around them. Or click here for SMG’s insight into the top 60 and spoil your fun.
- Planning for retirement looks very different if you are a female athlete.
- Only 7% of the British public care for medals. What happens if you offer a false choice.
- And if that’s true, good luck to British Fencing who are now crowdfunding their elite squad.
- Microsoft has opened up its tech to sports bodies in a new technology and innovation centre, including a year’s free access to some.
- An enlightening piece on how an athlete reacts to spinal injury.
- Golf was invented in around 1450. Can this week’s rule changes keep it relevant?
To get 7 from 7 straight in your inbox each week, sign up here.