From The FA getting into esports, through MPs spending the sugar tax to a quiz question, here are the seven sports headlines you don’t want to miss for the week ending 13 January.
- MPs are working out ways to spend the sugar tax making this the time to influence the debate
- esports – The FA smartly grabbing a piece of the action with Wembley tournament
- Twitter expands its sports rights portfolio into golf
- Three Brits make it onto the top 30 most marketable sports stars. Try to guess
- Insightful piece on what happens when your brain gets rocked about in sport
- Fascinating look at the sports networks which Chinese businesses are building from the UK
- NFL viewing figures recover slightly but are still 8% down year-on-year. What does the TV future hold for the big beasts in the UK?
To sign up to receive 7 from 7 straight into your inbox each week, sign up here.