Greg Norman’s entertaino-carts, Commonwealth Games bidding news, update on the government’s sports strategy and a call for activity as a religion.
- Ed Warner gets new role and Spirit of 2012 appointment
- Birmingham Commonwealth’s opponents fail to materialise
- Sports minister reviews her sports strategy
- Tanni Grey-Thompson calls for altar of activity
- “Modern rugby is lethal and someone will die”
- Vast majority of runners report a mental health benefit
- Greg Norman makes golf carts that tell you how far to hit.
To get 7 from 7 straight in your inbox each week, sign up here.