7 from 7 is the briefest of sports news round-ups. Seven headlines from seven days to keep you in the loop.
This week it covers moves at the top of governing bodies, trainer news as Nike and Adidas trade blows and NGBs asking UK Sport to rethink finding for elite programmes.
- Okeycokey: UK Athetics chair – IN. LTA chief exec – OUT. Jockey Club CEO – IN
- NGBs appeal for UK Sport funding rethink.
- Pump wars – Nike turn to Amazon as Adidas doubles trainers market share.
- Sky clouds – Broadcaster slashes prices and is set to lose cricket exclusivity.
- Bags of insight in new tennis sponsorship report.
- Podcast – 30 for 30 is a brilliant series of ESPN sports docs. Now a podcast.
- Vogue asks why we never hear about women’s sport.
To get 7 from 7 straight in your inbox each week, sign up here.