7 from 7 is the briefest of sports news round-ups. Seven headlines from seven days to keep you in the loop.
This week it covers Sue Campbell leaving Youth Sport Trust, why the Lions tour is an anachronism and some big sponsorship moves.
- Comings and goings at the top of Youth Sport Trust and Wheelchair Basketball.
- British Shooting may miss out as Liverpool and Birmingham set out Commonwealth stalls.
- Why the Lions tour belongs to an age of amateurism.
- FA drops gambling ties. Will other NGBs follow?
- The top 20 most influential women in sport.
- Intel replaces McDonalds as TOP Olympics sponsor, bringing drones, AI and VR.
- Gender prize gap narrowing in British sport.
To get 7 from 7 straight in your inbox each week, sign up here.