Does it feel the same to you – that the world didn’t take a breath over Christmas? With a bit of help from this week’s 7 from 7, you can at least see what’s been going on around you. Even if you’re not up to date with your thank-you letters.
- 50 practical examples of sports embracing digital and data in 2016. Lots of good practice to make your job easier.
- Sport provided four of the top ten most viewed TV programmes of 2016. Live TV is not dead yet.
- The NFL wants to park its tanks on your lawn. What effect would a London franchise have on domestic sport?
- Sport is failing to draw on the full range of talent to win medals, according to this new BBC research. Also a waste of tax, then.
- Baffled by the fuss over new website Dugout? Its founder gives some clues about what it means for the industry.
- Sport’s crown jewels were almost scrapped, National Archives reveal. Latest review still to be scheduled.
- Sky open up a new opportunity for placing sports coverage – their audio editions. A chance to get in early to shape content and format.
To sign up to receive 7 from 7 straight into your inbox each week, sign up here.